REC SRL is committed to protecting users’ privacy, therefore we ask you to carefully read the following information in order to understand how personal information is collected and processed.
Viale A. De Gasperi 101/103 Bunch of Rho (Mi) Italy
REC SRL operates in the trade sector and is registered in the Business Register of the Milan Chamber of Commerce
with the registration number (tax code and VAT number) 10881270150
REC SRL operates through its staff and through its website www.rec-connectors.com and www.recitalia.it
REC SRL can therefore collect personal information when registering on the online site, when it comes into contact with a operator, either by telephone, or during visits to our office or the user’s headquarters, or during conferences, fairs or other organized events and in general when interacting in any other way with REC SRL
What personal information is collected?
REC SRL collects personal information when it is provided directly by the user or through the use of our website, for example:
– information about the user and the company for which the user works, when the user contacts us or is contacted to request a quote or a quotation of one or more of the products / services we process or when creating an account to our site. In these cases the information may include the user’s name and contact details, the name and details of the company for which the user works, information on the role held in the company, email address, telephone numbers, shipping addresses and in general, all the data necessary for issuing an estimate and an order confirmation.
– information on transactions, billing and deliveries, in case you have made the purchase of a product or service marketed by us
– information about the user and the company for which the user works, if you respond to a promotional activity or register to participate in a conference organized by REC SRL
– Marketing emails sent may automatically detect if the email has been received or opened. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our promotional activities but also to personalize our promotional messages and check user satisfaction.
The purchase of a product from REC SRL implies the storage of e-mail addresses and personal data in our database in order to track the user’s purchase history and keep track of the units sold also for the purpose of verifying the product warranty. In this case it is not possible to delete the data from our database, but if you wish you can avoid receiving promotional e-mails.
By providing personal data to REC SRL, during a telephone contact with the operator or by registering on our website, the user assumes responsibility for the data provided and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
How is personal information used?
The personal information collected may be used for:
- process the order received, send the order confirmation and / or communications relating to any order variations, delivery times, changes.
- fulfill the order placed and / or provide the services purchased
- to communicate with the user, manage and respond to questions, suggestions or complaints received through our website or through a telephone or e-mail contact
- for market research, for example we may contact you for feedback on products and services.
- to send marketing or promotional messages on the products / services marketed
- for security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves or third parties.
- to comply with legal regulatory obligations.
The legal grounds underlying our processing of personal information under the data protection law are as follows:
• the processing of data is necessary to execute a contract with the user or to take the preliminary measures necessary to execute a contract (for example, to create a quote following the requests expressed by the user or for example in the case of an order purchase to process delivery, billing or credit collection documents)
• because it is in the legitimate interest of REC SRL and the user’s company, when the user places orders on behalf of the company.
• because we have obtained your consent, for example when we have been contacted with a question, when optional information has been added to your account profile and if you have consented to receive our newsletter.
• because it is a legitimate interest of REC SRL as a supplier of technical solutions in order to offer users the most suitable solutions for their needs based on the information expressed by the user during the contact and request for a quote, as well as in quality as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote their services.
With whom does REC SRL share personal information?
REC SRL must share information with some selected third parties in order to carry out its business.
Specifically, since REC SRL is a commercial company, it may happen that the personal information collected is shared with the manufacturers of the products and services marketed, in order to complete the service offered, protect the user’s rights in relation to the purchased product, such as for example in the case of specialized pre and post sales technical support, product warranty, hardware and software updates and finally so that the user can be informed about commercial promotions or technical news relating to accessories or updates of the purchased product.
Should personal data be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure, as required by applicable law, that privacy rights are adequately protected with appropriate safeguards. For more information on these safeguards, please contact us.
REC SRL may also share personal information with third parties in order to carry out its business and respond to legal obligations in tax and administrative matters:
- transport companies and customs offices for shipments
- banking companies and e-commerce payment systems such as PayPal and Multisafepay for the management of receipts and payments
- professional consultants, financial administrations or public offices for the fulfillment of tax and administrative obligations
- legal advisors or credit recovery companies
Finally, REC SRL may disclose personal information if it considers that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of REC SRL, its customers or employees or the public or when otherwise authorized by law.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
REC SRL adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data collected.
The processing is carried out using information and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with purposes strictly related to the carrying out of one’s economic activity.
Personal data are collected at the REC SRL headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in data processing are located.
Personal data are kept for the time necessary, for the purposes mentioned above, this period may therefore vary depending on the interactions with the user.
For example, when a purchase has been finalized, we keep a copy of it for the period necessary for billing, taxation and any warranty coverage. We may also keep a copy of correspondence between us and the user, for example if a complaint about a product has been filed, for as long as necessary to protect ourselves from a legal complaint. In the event that the type of product purchased provides for technical updates or upgrades over time, the data could be kept for a longer period in order to guarantee the user the right to be informed about improvements to be applied to the product / service purchased.
The user can request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of data at any time.
How information is protected
REC SRL’s goal is always to offer the highest level of services and safety to its customers and recitalia.it / rec-connectors.com have been specifically designed to be a safe place.
To ensure the safety and protection of personal details, every time the user sends sensitive information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, the most innovative technology to encode and protect data, the user’s guarantee for a transaction safety.
The online account and personal profile information is password protected so that only the user can access it. The user can change the account information and the personal profile REC SRL using the email address and password, by entering the appropriate section reserved for the user account. It is recommended that you never divulge your password to anyone. For our part, we will never ask for your password via unsolicited phone calls or emails.
Even the personal data collected for the performance of our economic activity through direct sales and entered in our database, are protected by passwords and accessible only to authorized operators for processing.
How can I access, update, correct or delete personal information?
The user has the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data by making a request to REC SRL
The user has the right to know its content and origin and to verify its accuracy, request its integration, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form, cancellation or blocking in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
In the case of a registered user on the website www.recitalia.it, it is possible to view and modify the information of the personal profile at any time by clicking on the My Account section, which can be accessed at any time via the link on the bar navigation. If you have forgotten your password or in case of other problems in accessing or modifying your personal data on www.recitalia.it, contact the Help Desk at the contact number on the site.
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Cookies on recitalia.it and rec-connectors.com
What are cookies and how are they used by our websites?
A cookie is a file containing a string of data (letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a browser and stored by the browser when you visit a website. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not contain information that can identify the user personally, but personal information can be linked to the information stored and obtained through cookies.
The information we obtain as a result of the use of our cookies is used for the following purposes:
- To recognize the computer when the user visits our website
- To improve the usability of the website
- To analyze the use of the website
- To track the user’s navigation of the website and allow the use of certain functions, such as adding or removing products from the shopping cart or completing a purchase when leaving the session, etc.
- To remember the user when he returns to visit the website, for example if you add products to the order form but decide not to complete the purchase procedure immediately, the order reference number is stored in a cookie , so that it can be recovered on the next visit
If you want to block or delete cookies from recitalia.it/rec-connectors.com or from any other website you visit, you can use your browser options. We have provided below some information on how to block or delete cookies.
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
REC SRL may occasionally amend this privacy statement to reflect changes in the law, in the regulatory orientation or in our data privacy protection practices in accordance with the provisions of the law. In these cases, and when required by law, we will provide new or updated information explaining in detail how the use of personal information has changed and, if necessary, we will request your consent to continue with the processing of data.
Content verified December 9, 2018